- Health Insurance and COVID-19, Traverse City Businesses News, May 2020
- Health Law Attorney Explains HIPAA Basics, Traverse City Businesses News, November, 2020
- Can employers mandate the COVID-19 vaccination?, Traverse City Businesses News, March 2021
- Steps business owners can take to protect assets if incapacitated, Traverse City Businesses News, April 2021
- Will my insurance pay for the COVID vaccine, Traverse City Businesses News, May 2021
Open to the Public
- Happy 65th Birthday, here’s what you need to know about Medicare, Presented at Suttons Bay-Bingham District Library, February 2020
- Special Guest: The Pursuit Of… Podcast – Episode 24: “The Pursuit Of…Michigan Clean Slate Law”.
The Podcast was released 01/20/2022. You can listen to it here! https://newleonard.com/podcast/
Presented to Academic and Professional Groups
- Law School 101, Presented to Students at Albion College via Zoom
- Speaker at panel on health law careers, presented by the Health Law Society at I.U. Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Taylor Ann (Anna) Fiorvento Esq. is the founder of Fiorvento Law P.L.L.C. She practices health law and property law, with a focus on adult guardianships and conservatorships. Anna is a vocal advocate for her clients and is passionate about ensuring their rights are respected.
521 N Lake St. Office # 4
Cadillac, MI 49601